Please note: This workshop will take place Saturday, March 3rd from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday, March 4th from 6:30 am to 1:00 pm.
This workshop is suitable for beginners, intermediate, and advanced photographers who are looking for a crash course in maximizing the use of their cameras and lenses to achieve Picture Perfect Shots!
The first day of the workshop Kurt will go over the camera settings, composition and exposure in order to achieve the best shots possible. While you are shooting outside, Kurt will be showing you how to override your exposures to help shoot difficult lighting such as snow and low light.
You will start your next day off at first light, traveling around and shooting some of Kurt’s local favorite scenic spots. The end of the day everyone will get together and review the photographs that were produced that day.
Materials that you need to bring include:
- DSLR camera (preferred), fully charged with a sturdy tripod (recommended)
- You will be hiking about 10 minutes from the vehicles, so where appropriate clothing and shoes. If we still have deep snow, bring snow shoes.
- Recommend you bring beverages, snacks, and any medication needed.
- Meals are the responsibility of the participant.
- Recommend you bring a computer to upload your images.
The cost for the workshop is $225/$200 members.
Class size is limited and pre-registration is required. Minimum of 3 students and Maximum of 6 students
Registration deadline is February 28th.